Noble - Coming Back


"Coming Back"
(Official Video)

Music by Rui Saraiva

Lyrics by NOBLE:
Love, if I hurt you I’ll say goodbye I wouldn’t stand to see you cry The day will turn black but you’ll be the light I know you’ll be holding me tight I’m coming back, I’m coming back to you I was holding back ‘cause my heart was torn in two When the stars fall from the sky, when the wind blows in you heart I’m coming back When you feel broken I’ll be by your side I promise I’ll make it all alright The day will turn black but I’ll be the light Love, you know I’ll be holding you tight I’m coming back, I’m coming back to you I was holding back ‘cause my heart was torn in two When the stars fall from the sky, when the wind blows in you heart I’m coming back Baby, don’t hurt me Baby, don’t hurt me I need your love to go on Baby, don’t hurt me Baby, don’t hurt me Again I’m coming back, I’m coming back to you I was holding back ‘cause my heart was torn in two I’m coming back, I’m coming back to you I was holding back but now I’m calling out for you When the stars fall from the sky, when the wind blows in you heart I’m coming back to you Love, if I hurt you I’ll say goodbye I wouldn’t stand to see you cry

________________________________________________
Video Director: Vasco Mendes Assistant Producer: Amadeu Pena da Silva Cast: Noble, Rui Saraiva, Joāo Costa, Carminho Sousa Guedes Makeup: Ana Maria Simões, Catarina Albano Making of: Maria Nunes Support: StrongProtagonist Bruno Nacarato (AV82 Studio) Nuno Eusébio (Eusébio&Rodrigues) Mário Meireles e Marta Sá Carneiro (Meireles Arquitectos) Executive producers: Rogério Saraiva & Vasco Mendes to Metrosonic Records ℗ © Metrosonic Records Follow https://www.iamnoblemusic.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...